If you want to make a subject access request, you must put your request in writing and pay a £10 fee. You can either print off and complete the application form below or send us a letter.
If you put your request in a letter, you should include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your current address and previous address
- It would be useful if you could provide us with a daytime telephone number in case we need to contact you to discuss your request
- The account number about which you want information
- Whether your request relates to a specific part of the Company, for example a Head Office department
- If your request does not relate to an account, please let us know the nature of your relationship with Phoenix and any other relevant information. For example, if you are or have been an employee, you should include details of your staff number
You should send your completed form or letter together with a cheque for £10 payable to “Pearl Group Management Services” to the address on the form.
Please note that if your request relates to a joint account, you should get the other account holders to sign the form or your letter as we cannot provide information about them without their consent.