The table below shows the latest life and pension unit-linked fund prices and factsheets for your policy. If you’re not sure which fund you have invested in or have any other questions, please contact us.
We have also produced a useful guide to how we work out unit-linked prices.
Guide to how we work out unit-linked prices
Important information about fund prices
- Prices are shown in pence (Sterling). For example, 101 means £1.01.
- The offer price is the price you pay for each unit.
- The bid price is the price you get when you sell each unit. If you switch between funds, you will normally sell units at the bid price in the first fund and buy units at the bid price in the second.
- The price of units can go down as well as up and is not guaranteed. However, there are a number of cash based funds where Phoenix Life is currently guaranteeing that the bid price will not fall.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
- To view a fund factsheet, please click on the name of the fund. If the factsheet for your fund is not available, please send us an email.
- You may have noticed that some of the fund names have recently changed. To find out why, take a look at our fund name changes information leaflet.
- If you invest in a with-profits fund, please visit the with-profits section.
If you have a pension policy, please use the table below
If you have a life policy, please use the table below