As advised in HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) Pension Schemes newsletter 82, a new overseas pension schemes page has been created on the gov.uk website to make it easier for customers to find the information they need.
This page has lots of useful information and links to help overseas scheme managers and members of overseas pension schemes keep up to date with the UK pension tax rules.
Information that can be found here:
- latest overseas pension schemes news
- overseas pension schemes updates
- guidance for members of overseas pension schemes
- guidance for overseas pension scheme managers
- forms needed to make reports to HMRC
This detail can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/overseas-pension-schemes.